Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Arches National Park


We stayed at Arches National Park on day/night two. We were hoping to camp for two nights but booking 5 months in advance was no where near early enough. I was lucky to get us a site for one night and it was literally the only site left. I would highly recommend this campground, so plan ahead and book early! There is so much to see and do in Arches, but dare I say once I saw 5 arches I felt like I saw them all. I had quite the list of things on my "to do list" while there...and I think we got to two of them. Camping at Devils Garden Campground was a total highlight and so was our hike we did on day three; Devils Garden trail out to Double O arch, passing Landscape Arch and seeing Black Arch in the distance. If we did have more time one thing I think we really would have enjoyed would be driving some of the dirt roads out to the lesser traveled parts. Finding any alone time in Arches when just off the main stretch is nearly impossible to come by!















No comments:

Post a Comment