Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 A Year In Review

With a new year having begun and reflecting back on 2015 I have realized that many moments, adventures & trips spent outside with friends and family are what I remember most and what has made me happiest. While planning some of those adventures I often  found myself reading articles or finding different blog posts were helpful in planning. Here is a year in review and my inspiration for this blog. Thank you for stopping by & reading. Enjoy!

 

January 

A year ago today! Day 1 2015 @ Killington

My first trip to Colorado - Aspen!




February

Our first real New England back country ski @ Mt. Cardigan, NH




 

March

Vacation to USVI & BVI


 





 April

My first trip up to Tuckermans Ravine





 May

Still Skiing! First time skiing in May

First day on the bikes, locally @ Minute Man Bikepath

And my first trip to Newport (How is that possible growing up in New England?!)



June

MS Cape Cod Getaway Bike Ride, my first long ride! 



July

Camping in the Birkshiers over 4th of July 


James Taylor @ Tanglewood



Back to local roots, Crowes Pasture Beach, Cape Cod



 August

First backpacking experience in the whites. Hiking Mt. Madison & Overnight @ Osgood Tent site




 




 And first Hut Trip in the Whites. Alex & I overnighted @ Mizpah Springs Hut and hiked Mt. Webster, Jackson, Pierce & Eisenhower over two days. 





September

Three Notch Century bike ride through the Whites over two days. One of the most challenging but rewarding experiences to date!

 A work trip led me to another first, going to New Mexico. Horseback riding with the Sandia Peaks in the background & jogging at morning light were highlights 


 

October 

Fall Activities. Hiking Mt. Elmore, VT & Mt. Wachusett, MA





November

Checking off a 4000', Cannon Mtn. 



December

Refer to previous posts!
That's a wrap! What a year, might be my favorite year to date. I would like to say a very special thank you to my amazing sister, boyfriend and friends who are constants in these photos. Alex, Aimee, Kristen, Bob, Sarah, John, David, Tracy, Shaun & Krissy. Without you these adventures would not be what they are. Thank you for having an adventurous spirit. Looking forward to many more outside adventures & travels in 2016! Happy New Year! 
*If any readers are looking for more information on any of the above trips, please don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment